Jul 28, 2008

Wheel of Life

This is "Wheel of Life 六道輪廻図".
This six-fold system is most commonly seen in Tibetan Buddhism.
An easy way to explain about this is when you died, you are reborn another living things.
What do you have to be reborn, and it depends on your previous actions.

If you can choose what you are reborn, what do you want to be ?
again human being?........ups!!
cute dog?........BowWow!!
flying bird?......cool!!

My husband doesn't like kill all of living things.
He even kill mosquitoes hesitate.
I don't know reason.
I had never asked him.
He thought this mosquitoe was someone before......?
or
Next time he wants to be mosquitoe........??

Before I killed mosquitoe easily.
But after opening our thangka shop, in front of God, I also hesitate do that.

I think this is reason.

Now I can't think what I want to be reborn next.
Because I don't want to finish this life.
At least until my BABY growth!!

How about you?