Jul 26, 2008

What is your religion?

Do you know that Mongolian Religion is Tibetan Buddhism?
Do you know that "Dalai Lama" is Mongolian language?
I didn't know until I met my husband.
"Dalai" means "Big Ocean".
Long Long ago, Mongolian king gave this title for Tibetan monk.
Of course my Mongolian husband's religion is also Tibetan Buddhism.

What is your religion?
For Japanese people, this is difficult question.
Because these days no one think about "God" or they can't think about religion.

But.......
When Christmas is coming, they celebrate that and eat cake.
When New Year is coming, they go to Shrine and pray there.
When someone died, they go to Temple.

My husband told I can't understand Japanese people.
Yes.......I know

But I also don't know what is my religion.
So now I am thinking how to teach my baby.

Do you have any idea??