Jul 27, 2008

Mongolian Husband.....


If somebody ask me that I am thinking whether I marriage with Mongolian boyfriend, I can answer immediately.
"You had better find new boyfriend!!"
Because it is hard to stay with Mongolian "Man".
He is like old Japanese "Man".
For example........
It is not allowed to walk in front of him.
It is not allowed to ask him to do housekeeping.
It is not allowed to ask him to do childcare.
He had never given me gentle words.
and He is quick to anger me.
How hard for me such a kind of life!!

But he told me "We are already family, why I have to give you gentle words?"

What do you think about this?
I am a woman.
Sometimes I want gentle words.
If you are a woman, you can understand my feeling.

and He told me "I grew up in the wild glassland, I can't do anything like gentleman."

My choise is mistake.......???
I can't understand "Man"like him.........!!!